WYSE 60, SCO CONSOLE, etc. emulation on a PC

Perry Minyard 3MTA3 perry at bluemtn.uucp
Thu Aug 2 23:36:25 AEST 1990

I had posted a message earlier this week about a package that
supports VT100, VT220, WYSE60, SCO CONSOLE, etc..   modes.

I've had a lot of responses to it and I thought I'd post more info about
DOUBLE VIEW.

It's made by DigiBOARD, in St. Louis Park, MN.   Their phone # is 612-922-8055.
The retail cost of it is $239, but a dealer or reseller can get it for much
less.

The wyse60 mode supports multiple pages of screen memory so you can
run mscreen.

--
"A mind is a terrible thing to taste."   | Perry Minyard
- Ministry                               | ..!emory!bluemtn!perry