GAMES for XENIX

David Taylor ddt at convex.COM
Thu Aug 9 04:25:04 AEST 1990

In article <6006 at milton.u.washington.edu> mtv at milton.u.washington.edu (David Schanen) writes:

>   I am looking for binaries to run under Xenix386.  If yhave compiled any
>please send me a list of what you have (including version numbers)  before
>sending.

Try ftp'ing to uunet.uu.net.  They have a directory called comp.sources.games.
It has tons of games for unix systems in general, even graphics games (if you
have xwindows).

I recommend omega, nethack, and xtank.  Omega and nethack are /very/ involved
adventure games.  xtank is a sort of real-time autoduel car battling game for
xwindows.  It can be played with several people if you wish.

	=-ddt->
--

     .,;: (214) 497-4860, ddt at convex.com or ddt at vondrake.cc.utexas.edu :;,.
     .,;:           Remember, flatulation is only natural              :;,.