WP under Xenix questions

Scott Amspoker scott at bbxsda.UUCP
Tue Aug 14 01:13:17 AEST 1990

In article <380 at pirates.UUCP> univac at pirates.pirates.uucp (Chuck Brown) writes:
>1) Has anyone gotten WP to work correctly under Xenix 2.3.2 and the multiview
>   product?  We just get the message "Application has output control sequences
>   unknown to Multiview"

We use WP 4.2 under Xenix 2.3.2 and are quite happy with it.  We had to give
up on Multiview a while back since WP (and many other applications) did
not work because of Multiview's narrow understanding of control sequences.
The error message you report sounds about right.  (disclaimer: my knowledge
of Multiview is over a year out-of-date.  They were aware of the problems and
may have improved things by now.)

--
Scott Amspoker
Basis International, Albuquerque, NM