gif viewer (gif.c)

Paul Martin pmartin at psmsd.UUCP
Thu Aug 9 22:24:06 AEST 1990

In article <1990Aug6.025828.169 at sp90.uucp>, sanand at sp90.uucp writes:
] In my original artical I wrote:
] ] I compiled the gif.c that was posted to the net a while back
] ] but in the comments of the program it said I needed to set the variables
] ] CGIPATH and CGIDISP.  I have cgi installed on my xenix/386 2.3.2
]
] In my .login file I have:
]
] setenv CGIDISP "vga16 `tty`"
] setenv CGIPATH /usr/lib/cgi
]
] One variable is the tty and type of tty you are on.
] The other locates where you have installed the cgi libraries (from SCO).

I don't have the vga driver in my cgi.  I am running xenix/386 2.3.2.
In my release notes it speaks of new vga support, but that appears to be
a device driver for /dev.  Is there a xnx sls that has the new drivers
for cgi in them?
I wasn't able to get the above to work with vga, even though I have a
vga system, but I did get it to run under ega.  Am I just missing something
really stupid or am I just missing something?

THanks in advance!
--
+--------[ Paul Martin at P.S.M. Software Development ]--------+
| Smart: pmartin at psmsd.UUCP     | "Yes I am serious, and don't |