Mail transprt agent for XENIX / EXCELAN ... HELP !!!!

Theo Heinrichs theo at olymp.informatik.uni-bonn.de
Thu Aug 30 20:11:01 AEST 1990

Is there anybody who could help us in installing a mail
transport agent (something like SMAIL3.1) on an INTEL 310
(VERY old ... sorry) running Intel XENIX 286 Rel. 3.4 ?

We use an EXOS 201 Ethernet controller and the corresponding
TCP/IP software (EXOS 8012-03) from EXCELAN.

We tried to run the Software Tools Mail Gateway which seemed
to fit for our system, but some of the C sources were gone,
and we did not want to rewrite them on our own.
(So, if you know where to get this package, please e-mail !)

Thanks in advance !

--

Theo Heinrichs
theo at olymp.informatik.uni-bonn.de