man page system for SCO Xenix

Ronald S H Khoo ronald at robobar.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 02:41:48 AEST 1990

In article <00001XO at cdis-1.compu.com> tanner at cdis-1.compu.com
	(Dr. T. Andrews) writes:

> However, the man pages themselves are shipped as very  bad  nroff
> output.

In the 2.2 man page set, yes, in the 2.3 man page set they were
distributed as [nt]roff -man source (at least mine were :-).  With
psroff 2.0 (out soon in comp.sources.unix) you can make very nice output
with them on your laser printer using the grotty C/A/T troff supplied
by SCO.  I wish they'd ship a bugfixed version of troff though.  SCO's
ancient one barfs on the Berzerkeley -me macro package :-(

--
Eunet: Ronald.Khoo at robobar.Co.Uk  Phone: +44 81 991 1142  Fax: +44 81 998 8343
Paper: Robobar Ltd. 22 Wadsworth Road, Perivale, Middx., UB6 7JD ENGLAND.