HEELLLPPPP with /etc/mscreencap for vt220

Douglas Floer dougf at mdavcr.UUCP
Fri Aug 17 07:45:10 AEST 1990

I posted a request a couple of weeks ago for help setting up an entry
in /etc/mscreencap for a vt220 terminal.  The only responses I got were
from people interested in doing the same on their system but don't know
how.  If you've managed to come up with a working mscreencap entry, I
and a bunch of others would appreciate hearing from you.

Please mail responses to ..!uunet!ubc-cs!fivel!df

Thanks in advance,
Doug

--
Doug Floer, MDA, Richmond, BC, Canada             ..!uunet!van-bc!mdavcr!dougf