Does a Wy60 emulation programm exists for PC ?

Alan H. Mintz alan at mq.UUCP
Thu Aug 2 15:38:24 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jul31.160627.17534 at bluemtn.uucp> perry at bluemtn.UUCP (Perry Minyard (3MTA3)) writes:
>In article <1990Jul13.161244.12456 at pemstgt.gtc.de> tb at pemstgt.gtc.de (Tillmann Basien) writes:
>>Hallo,
>>
>>who knows of a terminalprogramm to emulat Wyse 60 on a IBM-PC. It will be
>>great, if it is possible to take it in a telnet-emulation via telapi.
>>

>We have run across an EXCELLENT terminal emulation program that is memory
>resident and emulates a VT100, VT200, AT386, Wyse60, and SCO Console.
>It's called "DOUBLE VIEW".
>
>All the function keys, colors, etc work fine, and it lets you toggle
>between msdos and the terminal program by hitting alt-v.   We use it
>for our pc's connected to our Xenix machine.  It also comes with a Unix/Xenix
>file xfer program so you can copy files to and from the xenix/unix host.
>
>It only uses 83.5k of ram.
              ^^^^^
Ditto all the above. The first PRECISE emulation program I have seen. We
have installed it with every XENIX system we have sold since it came out about
six months ago. The only problem is that it is a TSR and cannot be loaded
any other way. If you don't want it to TSR, you must load it, press the hot
keys, use it, then unload it.

It was (is) developed by Digiboard and they have been VERY supportive and
interested in user input.

<    Alan H. Mintz                     | It's just temporary...              >
<    Micro-Quick Systems, Inc.         |                                     >
<    Alta Loma, CA  91701              | Voice +1 714 980 1034               >
<    USA.Earth                         | FAX   +1 714 944 3995               >
<                                      | uucp: uunet!mq!alan                 >