Zmodem for Xenix

G. Simon Gales simon at ms.uky.edu
Sun Aug 12 05:23:41 AEST 1990

I want to make my xenix system call out and download files from another
machine using zmodem, just like I can user c-kermit now.

Rz and Sz only let users download/upload from/to my system to/from a remote
DOS machine.  I have tried running rz and sz using redirection to the serial
port I'm using, but can't make this work.

Then there is Mr. Forensburgh's (sp?) Pro-YAM stuff.  Is this really the only
zmodem xenix software available?  TERM doesn't do Zmodem, and I really wanted
something pd/shareware anyway.

-Muchos gracias-
  . simon .

--
               Simon Gales at The University of Kentucky
   simon at ms.uky.edu    simon at UKMA.BITNET   {rutgers, uunet}!ukma!simon

 Power is danger.  -- The Centurion, "Balance of Terror," stardate 1709.2.