I know this is redundant but...

The Prisoner prisoner at darkside.com
Wed Aug 15 09:15:00 AEST 1990

I don't know where else to put this.

 It seems that the Net is probably the best place to ask any question,
fitting under the Newsgroup...

 My problem is this-We're using (At work) a Tandy 4016 DX, trying to run
TCP/IP Xenix from SCO w/a Telebit T2500 modem. My boss wants to be able too
get a Remote working so he can call in from home and check his mail. He says
there is some sort of Bug, and we cannot use the program fully till you fix
ack, SCO fixes the Bug with this Setup...

 Being Computer Illiterate (Cept for knowing the Apple's-It's rather simple
to do Apple Tech support), I thought if I posted this, someone could help me
me find out exactly what the problem is, and help me solve it.

Any help would be greatly Appreciated.

Be Seeing You.
                                        -The Prisoner