Current level of SCO Xenix 386

Roger Knopf 5502 rogerk at sco.COM
Thu May 31 07:45:54 AEST 1990

In article <10964 at sdcc6.ucsd.edu> bruno at sdcc10.ucsd.edu (Bruce W. Mohler) writes:
>Does anyone know (for sure) what the latest level of SCO
>Xenix 386 2.3.x is?  I thought sure that I've seen two
>references to 2.3.3 float past in this group, but my local
>SCO dealer thinks that 2.3.2 (Update R) is the latest
>version.  (I don't have total confidence in our local
>dealer).

Your dealer is right in that 2.3.2 is the current version if you
have straight Xenix. Installation of the latest VP/ix causes the
kernel to be upgraded to 2.3.3 and the changes are related solely
to VP/ix (so you 2.3.2 users shouldn't feel left out).
--
Roger Knopf                                      <standard disclaimer applies>
SCO Consulting Services