UUCP maps & UUHOSTS & NEWS/sys

System Operator sysop at mixcom.UUCP
Thu May 10 02:52:46 AEST 1990

I am new to uuhosts and pathalias software.

I am using UUHOSTS software to do the first step
of processing UUCP maps from comp.mail.maps.  The
instructions say to put a line in the NEWS/sys file,
which I have done, but a list of new map articles
never gets created and there are no error messages.
(I can get the maps by manually using UUHOSTS -setup.)

To compound the problem, pathalias does not create
a table of paths, but always reports that "you cannot
get there from here."  This site is in the maps.

Where do I look to cure these problems?

Dean
--
    Milwaukee Information eXchange (MIX), public access *NIX/Usenet
        MIX Communications, P.O. Box 17166, Milwaukee, WI 53217