Questions and Answers comp.unix.sco

James O'Connor jim at bahamut.fsc.com
Fri May 4 20:41:03 AEST 1990

Just so Dave knows there is at least one more person than the "few outspoken"
opponents, I'll throw in my campaign statement.

We use many SCO products here at work.  To use them to the fullest, I try
to read the traffic that goes on in Usenet.  Since I sincerely doubt that
with the creation of comp.unix.sco that EVERYTHING I would ever need to know
about SCO products would start showing up in that group, all its creation
would do is add one more group to the list of groups that I look at
look at everyday.

IMHO, this is not to my benefit at all.

Besides, while I'm reading all the "other" unix groups, I'm also getting info
on all the other Unix products I have, and gaining knowledge about Unix in
general. After all, SCO is definitely not the only game in town.

Vote No on comp.unix.sco
James B. O'Connor			Work:	jim at tiamat.fsc.com
Data Processing Manager  		Play:   jim at bahamut.fsc.com
Ahlstrom Filtration, Inc.		UUCP:	uunet!tiamat!jim