Reading a Bus Mouse?

Roger Knopf 5502 rogerk at sco.COM
Tue May 8 07:08:33 AEST 1990

In article <RON.90Apr29084854 at mlfarm.uucp> ron at mlfarm.uucp (Ronald Florence) writes:
>I'd appreciate advice or code for reading position and button-press
>information from a bus mouse under Xenix 2.3.2.  The appropriate
>headers are available in the development system: /usr/lib/sys/event.h
>and /usr/lib/sys/machdep.h.  I just can't figure out how to open a
>channel to the mouse and read the information.

First place to check out is in the SCO Development System C Language
Guide, subsection C library Guide, chapter 10 "Using the Event Manager".
Next see the event library routine man pages ev*(S).

Roger Knopf
SCO Consulting Services
--

"His potential clients were always giving him the business."
	--Robert Thornton