[Bruce Wallace : EMACS]

brucew%brl at sri-unix.UUCP brucew%brl at sri-unix.UUCP
Tue Oct 25 22:33:14 AEST 1983

From:      Bruce Wallace (MMW) <brucew at brl>

I sent the following message to our system support organization at
the BRL (support does not mean local gurus) and was unable to get a solution
to my problem.

Apparently there is something inherent in EMACS which causes the problem.

Is this correct or not and if correct what can be done to fix the problem?

Please send responses to me with a copy furnished to support at BRL.

						brucew

----- Forwarded message # 1: