Berkeley or AT&T

A.DIPILATO 43413ad at houxn.UUCP
Sat Oct 22 05:48:43 AEST 1983

I`m thinking about bringing up a VAX 11/780 for general purpose
use (word processing, application programming, etc) and would like
to know which UNIX operating system I should use:

   1. AT&T Western Electric

   2.  Berkeley 4.x bsd

I know very little about which type of UNIX is better or should I say
preferred in the UNIX community because I come from a VMS background.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please send me electronic mail.

                                 Thanks,
                                  A. DiPilato