Vi or termcap bug?

udavid at dartvax.UUCP udavid at dartvax.UUCP
Fri Oct 7 01:43:07 AEST 1983

   When using Vi on a datamedia 1521, the cursor occasionally vanishes
and Vi hangs and refuses all input. We've had other problems with cursor
addressing using the 1520/1521 termcap entry and I tend to think that
this is anohter one.  If anyone has any suggestions or has a different
termcap entry than the one that came with our version of 4.1, I would
definitely appreciate the input. Additionally, there was a mention of
a termcap(6) [as opposed to our (5)]. Does this exist anywhere?

    Thanks in advance.
    -David Kovar
     ...decvax!dartvax!udavid