New version of Dtree

Dave Borman borman at decvax.UUCP
Wed Feb 8 13:02:44 AEST 1984

Well folks, it's about time for a new version of Dtree.  The main
claim to fame of this latest and greatest version of dtree is that
it works on 4.1c and 4.2 systems, and does some nifty fiddling
internally to save on data space. It does have one major bug that
I haven't figured out to do with yet, and that is the case where
a directory name is longer than the maximum filename size you told
dtree to use, it doesn't recurse down those directories.

Those of you who are newer to the net are probably wondering what
dtree is.  Well, dtree is a program to give you a nice graphical
output of a directory listing and all its sub-directories. It has
oodles of options, and will run under various flavors of UNIX(tm),
and just uses standard ascii characters.

I am posting two files to net.sources, one has the source and the
other has the manual page.  As before, if you run into problems
and/or find bugs, please let me know (there's been at least one
bug with every other posting, why should this time be any different,
right?).  Note that my address has changed from stolaf!borman to
decvax!borman, though stuff sent to stolaf!borman gets forwarded.

		-Dave Borman, Digital Unix Engineering Group
		decvax!borman