filename: no permission - (nf)

sew at minn-ua.UUCP sew at minn-ua.UUCP
Thu Feb 16 04:34:59 AEST 1984

#R:watmath:-683100:minn-ua:16600002:000:568
minn-ua!sew    Feb 15 08:44:00 1984

No, the shell is not completely immune to error messages.  I've been plagued
by XENIX 2.3 error messages of the form "X: shell memory fault" (where "X" is
the name of some process).  Of course, when I happen to get "sh: shell memory
fault" I then have to log in again..because the shell goes BOOM.

(No, nobody has been able to even explain when the error is given, much less
fix it.  It only seems to happen on a terminal and not on the Lisa
console/tty01/tty02.)

>From the analogue digits of:  ...ihnp4!umn-cs!mecc-ua!sew
Scot E. Wilcoxon, MECC Technical Services.