Unix to TOPS-10 tape program

Alan Delorey afd at decvax.UUCP
Wed Feb 1 03:50:56 AEST 1984

When I was at UNH, I worked on an implementation of TAR which ran under
TOPS-10.  It would read and write UNIX Tar format tapes.  I do not have
a copy of the utility nor immediate access to it.  I suggest you contact
UNH and ask for it.  You could try to contact either of these 2 people:

  Professor Brian Johnson		Professor Dan Bergeron
  Computer Science Dept.		Computer Science Dept.
  Kingsbury Hall			Kingsbury Hall
  UNH					UNH
  Durham, NH 03824			Durham, NH 03824

If you want to try and call the C.S. Dept., the phone number is
(603) 862-3778.

Or you might be able to reach them over the net at decvax!unh!blj or rdb