DIFFERENCES BETWEEN S5 and 4.2?

wan%gatech.csnet at csnet-relay.arpa wan%gatech.csnet at csnet-relay.arpa
Thu Feb 23 03:45:48 AEST 1984

From:      Peter N Wan <wan%gatech.csnet at csnet-relay.arpa>

There was a paper published by John Chambers and John Quarterman called
"UNIX System V and 4.1C BSD".  It was presented at the Toronto USENIX
Conference, I believe.  I don't know if it would give you enough details
to go on (it also deals with 4.1C, and not with 4.2).  You can get it
off of the utexas-11 site through FTP, but I don't remember the FTP login
stuff.  The file name is ~ftp/compare.doc, I believe (if it is still
there).  I don't know if they have a version of the paper comparing USG 5.0
and 4.2BSD now.
	Peter