Unix on Lisa/2 ?

Mats Wichmann mats at dual.UUCP
Mon Feb 13 19:15:22 AEST 1984

	Comparisons over which is better notwithstanding, I don't
	believe that software is available for the new Lisa from
	either UniSoft OR SCO. The best way to find out about the
	UniSoft version, at least, is to call UniPress Software out in
	New Jersey - they officially sell the current Lisa port and
	would probably be selling the new one as well. Check any recent
	computer mag (especially Byte) for their ad. Neither UniSoft
	or SCO sell to end users, as far as I know.

		Mats Wichmann
		Dual Systems
		{ucbvax,amd70,ihnp4,cbosgd,decwrl,fortune}!dual!mats