UNIX Family Tree? - (nf)

lee at fortune.UUCP lee at fortune.UUCP
Sat Jan 7 06:17:22 AEST 1984

#R:dartvax:-55400:fortune:26900015:000:541
fortune!lee    Jan  6 09:42:00 1984

Please don't take my story of UNIX family tree too seriously.
Those are purely speculations of how they came up with names
for their off-springs.
I remember some earlier messages about net.unix and net.unix-wizards

	- If you have something that Ken or Dennis or other UNIX
	  hackers will laugh at, put it in net.unix.
	- net.unix-wizards is for those who are serious about fixing
	  bugs and finding out what is really happening.

I wish they have a good laugh. HA HA HA.

  c  / 			Ed Lee
 C. /_.  	{amd70, ihnp4, harpo}!fortune!lee