Who's Next? (Version 2)

Seaman ags at pucc-k
Tue Jan 10 00:01:28 AEST 1984

>  Bad news, Steve: there are big computers out there, too.  And most users
>  of computers are securely caught in the Big Blue Cage.  Enough of those
>  Blue users have (unbelievable as it may seem) been convinced that they
>  actually *like* it that the winner of the most popular OS has got to be
>  OS/370, VM/370 or MVS.  Where is Seargant Pepper when we need him?
>  --
>  Michael Ward

In this news group, it should go without saying that "Most Popular OS"
means "Most Popular Microcomputer OS".  PC-DOS qualifies for the discussion.
OS/370 (barely) qualifies, but can hardly be called the most popular.
VM/370 and MVS are irrelevant (as of the last I heard).

--

				Dave Seaman
				..!pur-ee!pucc-k:ags