Pocket Guide to Unix - (nf)

edhall%rand-unix at sri-unix.UUCP edhall%rand-unix at sri-unix.UUCP
Tue Jan 31 09:30:00 AEST 1984

I have one, too; I never `use' it, but I *did* look it over pretty
carefully.  Aside from the two pages of errata, I found a lot of
typo's that were *not* listed, including two in the errata themselves!
The guide is actually pretty good, but the typesetter screwed it up
completely.  Common errors were things like `1' for `l', omitted
or incorrect punctuation, and other things you would expect in
a sloppy transcription by someone who wasn't familiar with the
material.  PIXEL probably had it re-printed and decided to give away
the old print run.

		-Ed Hall
		edhall at rand-unix        (ARPA)
		decvax!randvax!edhall   (UUCP)