IPC Features of UNIX 4.2BSD

mlip%nadc at sri-unix.UUCP mlip%nadc at sri-unix.UUCP
Thu Jan 5 03:52:25 AEST 1984

We at NADC are currently running UNIX 4.1 BSD on a VAX 11/780 and are very
much interested in upgrading to 4.2.  I am personally very interested in the
Interprocess Communication mechanisms (IPC) of 4.2.

We currently have some preliminary documentation on 4.2 and IPC, but are in
dire need of the following document:

               "A 4.2BSD Interprocess Communication Primer".

Does anyone have a copy of this document or any information on how to obtain
a copy?

Please send replies to:
mlip at nadc

In real life: