Another plea for area-code as uucp d - (nf)

stevel at haddock.UUCP stevel at haddock.UUCP
Tue Jan 31 14:43:15 AEST 1984

#R:houxe:-45800:haddock:16700005:000:432
haddock!stevel    Jan 30 11:27:00 1984

I agree with mel about using a SHORT prefix on the site name. The
only reasonable alternative to area codes would be state
abreviations. Thier main advantage is that they are only two
characters long and alpha. Hence my site become maima instead of
becoming 617ima. No parenthesis please, it is already hard enough
to come up with a short enough site name.

Steve Ludlum, decvax!yale-co!ima!stevel, {ucbvax|ihnp4}!cbosgd!ima!stevel