Apple Macs and C?

lorien at dartvax.UUCP lorien at dartvax.UUCP
Fri Jan 13 11:34:14 AEST 1984

[]

Whatever the details involved in the Dartmouth Macintosh project, the
word is now official that there will be *lots* of them on campus here
pretty soon.  As I'm working on a large application program that's
going to be used extensively, but is running written in C under 4.2BSD
on our 11/750, I'm naturally curious about any rumors that might be
circulating to the effect of a C compiler that will run well on Mac's.

Any clue?

Thanks,

      --Lorien Y. Pratt
	Dartmouth College Library