Quote from Infoworld

Rsk the Wombat ab3 at stat-l
Wed May 2 07:27:45 AEST 1984

	From the May 7, 1984 issue of "Infoworld", page 152, which
happens to be John C. Dvorak's "Inside Track" column:

	"I've always suspected that the *high-tech punks* I know urge
the implementation of the Unix operating system for the simple reason
that it is easier to *sabotage* than a more simple, compact operating system."

	(Emphasis in original)

	This, I think, requires no comment.
--
Rsk the Wombat
UUCP: { allegra, decvax, ihnp4, harpo, teklabs, ucbvax } !pur-ee!rsk