LSX info requested

Abdul Nabi abdul at lpi3230.UUCP
Mon May 14 19:36:15 AEST 1984

After reading paper "UNIX on a Microcomputer" from the BSTJ on UNIX ('78)
I have become interested in obtaining information on LSX, since UNIX on
microcomputers with limited resources has become a personal interest.  Also,
there is a chance that I could pick a LSI-11 system real cheap, and I'd like
to have LSX running on it.  What I'd like to know is:

	1. Is LSX still around and does AT&T still support it in any way?
	2. How much does binary cost?  Could an individual like me get it?
	3. If I dared to ask about source, would it be available?  Would I
	   have to mortgage the house to get it?  Would I also need a standard
	   UNIX source licence.
	4. Does it really look like UNIX in that small a space?

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who knows anything about LSX,
especially if you've ever ran with it.  Please mail any info.  If it sounds
like people could actually get their hands on this, I'll post a summary of
what I get to the net.

P.S. This is my first article to the net after reading for months.

					Abdul Nabi
					Linus Pauling Institute
					!lpi3230!abdul