Wanted: Distribution Routines

aoki at trwspp.UUCP aoki at trwspp.UUCP
Mon May 7 09:37:02 AEST 1984

<for the starved line chompper>

	Does anyone out there have routines to produce a poisson
    table and exponential table.  I have a need to stream characters
    between two processes at these two different distributions.  What
    I would like to do is to reference these tables instead of having
    to calculate these distributions every time I need a number.
    Although any program that you may have would be appreciated, if
    it were written in Fortran 77, so much the better.

	As I read what I have just posted, it doesn't seem to clear
    what exactly I want.  If you think you have something which you
    can let me have but are not sure as to it usefulness, please
    contact me directly.

	Oh yes, Please reply me directly.  If there is enough
    interest (as well as replies) I will post what I receive.

	As always -- thanks in advance.

			UUCP:  { ucbvax | decvax } !trwrb!trwspp!aoki
			ARPA:  !trwrb!trwspp!aoki at BERKELEY
			USPS:  T R W  Defense Systems Group
			       One Space Park  MS:  119-2142F
			       Redondo Beach, CA  90278