Dialog interface

Stavros Macrakis macrakis at harvard.UUCP
Thu May 31 09:26:09 AEST 1984

.
As a user of Dialog/Knowledge Index for online searching of databases,
I would be interested in a program which handles the submission of
searches and their parsing for entry into a local database.  I've heard
that such programs exist for micros, but is there one for Unix?

By the way, Knowledge Index seems to be a useful service although keyword
searching can often be hit or miss.  $35 signup then $.40/connect minute
isn't too bad.  For information: 800-227-5510 (in CA:) 415-858-3796.

	Stavros Macrakis
	Harvard