UNIX/WORLD info

Scott Orshan sdo at u1100a.UUCP
Thu May 17 23:04:23 AEST 1984

Regarding the subscription prices quoted:

If you read the coupon carefully you'll notice the following:

One Year (9 issues) - $18
Two years (23 issues) - $32
Three years (35 issues) - $42

Now, this seemed rather irregular to me, so I called the number.
The woman who answered found this hard to explain too, being
her first day on the job, but she did say that they were
increasing the number of issues next year.

It sounds like a good deal.  I like the magazine.  If anyone
can explain the differences in the issues per year, please
tell us.

	Scott Orshan
	Bell Communications Research
	{ihnp4,abnjh,allegra,pyuxww}!u1100a!sdo