Neophytes

inc at fluke.UUCP inc at fluke.UUCP
Sun May 6 03:16:28 AEST 1984

As a neophyte, I don't know where the appropriate place to post this is, so
I'm putting it here, hoping that since this group is for 'neophytes', the
flames I will inevitabley get are mild ones.

I have recently written a shell script that (hopefully) will allow me to
select which signature to put on my postings. If there is a shell script
below, it didn't work. If you see a '.signature', then it did.

			      NOTE NOTE NOTE

THERE IS NO NEED TO RESPOND TO THIS POSTING, AS I WILL SEE THE RESULT WHEN I
READ THIS NEWSGROUP MYSELF. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR PAYING ATTENTION.

Yours Truly,

--
#! /bin/csh -f
# V0.0 by inc  : interactive .signature file that asks for which message