UNIX/WORLD info - I take it back!

Dave Sherman dave at utcsrgv.UUCP
Fri May 18 17:30:08 AEST 1984

~|   From: dave at utcsrgv.UUCP (Dave Sherman)
~|
~|   When info about UNIX/WORLD first hit the net, I telephoned the number
~|   given and asked for a *sample copy*. If I thought it was worthwhile
~|   based on the sample, I would definitely subscribe. (I presently subscribe
~|   to UNIX Review.) That was a couple of months ago.
~|
~|   I have yet to receive any copies, sample or otherwise. But I have received
~|   two invoices for my "subscription". I sent the first one back explaining
~|   that I was still waiting for a sample. The second arrived this week, and I
~|   shall do the same.

Well, the afternoon that after I posted this I found Vol.1 No.2 of UNIX/WORLD
in my mailbox. (Talk about service!) The outside cover explains that the
issue was delayed because of a large increase in size and circulation.
So I guess when I called for a "sample issue" they decided to put me on
the subscription list and see if I'd pay.

Dave Sherman
--

 dave at Toronto (CSnet)
 {allegra,cornell,decvax,ihnp4,linus,utzoo}!utcsrgv!dave