Best UNIX intro text

perry at nmtvax.UUCP perry at nmtvax.UUCP
Fri May 25 01:53:44 AEST 1984

Net world,

I have to agree that 'Introduction to UNIX system' published by MacGraw-Hill
is the best UNIX text that I have seen for the beginner. Of course, I have
only seen about four or five different UNIX texts. A class on UNIX (A User's
Introduction to UNIX) was taught here last semester and that was the book
selected by the instructor as the best he saw.

Allan F. Perry
...ucbvax!unmvax!nmtvax!perry (until the account goes away)
...ucbvax!unmvax!nmtvax!robin (until I get my degree and split)