A Portable OS, Unix-Compatible, with Ada, runs on Z80, 8088, etc???

Mats Wichmann mats at dual.UUCP
Thu May 3 05:58:50 AEST 1984

If all of you with S-1 brochures read it VERY carefully, you will note that we
are one of the hardware vendors listed for which the software is NOW available.
I have not seen the software either; nor do MultiSolutions have a machine
that they got directly from us (there are other ways to obtain them). I
do however, have a complete set of manuals (four large binders), and they
look quite well done (compared, say, to standard UNIX manuals). I, too,
am interested in more information about this product - after all, it is
suposed to be available on my equipment!!!! Has ANYBODY seen it?

	    Mats Wichmann
	    Dual Systems Corp.
	    ...{ucbvax,amd70,ihnp4,cbosgd,decwrl,fortune}!dual!mats