BLTJ special UNIX issue (help: ordering info if outside US)

John Chew jjchew at utcs.UUCP
Mon Nov 26 13:39:15 AEST 1984

In article <9987 at watmath.UUCP> jsgray at watmath.UUCP (Jan Gray) writes:
> The number provided (800-432-6600) is not available from Canada.  Could
> someone call and ask what the regular (non-toll-free) number is?

I mailed to John Linderman (allegra!jpl) myself and he suggests either phoning
the BLTJ circulation desk number of (201) 564-2582 (in N.J.) or (since the
first printing has sold out) writing to:

--
university of toronto computing services	    john j. chew, iii
{cbosgd,decvax,harpo,ihnp4,utcsrgv,{allegra,linus}!utzoo}!utcs!jjchew