Help re: `Want a Word Processor' messages!

Anne Chenette anne at digi-g.UUCP
Wed Nov 28 02:57:28 AEST 1984

>	Article 966 of net.unix:
>	ion: version B 2.10.2 9/18/84; site digi-g.UUCP
>	From: Mary Scott <mscott at bbncd1.arpa>
>	Newsgroups: net.unix
>	Subject: Re: Want a word processor
>	Date: 21 Nov 84 13:02:52 GMT
>	Sender: news at brl-tgr.ARPA

*I* want a word processor!  Unfortunately, a lot of news was lost
during ihnp4's temporary demise, and this is the first I've seen of
this topic - the previous articles never made it here.

Could some kind soul take pity on me and send all articles from
net.unix that have to do with Word Processors?  (Anyone who knows
about UNIX word processors who didn't post to the net is kindly
requested to mail me info also.)

			Thank you, thank you, thank you!

			     Anne Chenette
			     ihnp4!umn-cs!digi-g!anne