bibliographic database info

mcnabb at uiucdcsb.UUCP mcnabb at uiucdcsb.UUCP
Fri Nov 30 01:43:00 AEST 1984

I am looking for information on bibliographic database management systems
which run under UNIX 4.2BSD.  If you have used any such systems, please
let me know your experiences and opinions, as well as how one goes about
obtaining a copy.  We have biblio, prefer, refer, and bib, so for these
I need opinions only.  Thanks very much.

If there is sufficient interest, I'll post a summary of the responses.

        David McNabb

        Systems Research Group
        Department of Computer Science

        USENET:	...!{pur-ee,ihnp4}!uiucdcs!mcnabb
        CSNET:	mcnabb.uiuc at rand-relay