Has anyone heard of this machine?

Eugene Miya eugene at ames.UUCP
Tue Nov 20 04:41:42 AEST 1984

> Has anyone heard of a computer called "Chi 7"?  I hear it runs unix, has four
> CPU's and has ten times the power of a VAX 11/780 for $400,000.
>
>   Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
>
>   Paul Dietz (dietz at rutgers)
>   (203) 431-5532
> -------

I am not certain this will help, but try calling the 805 area code for
a company named "Chi Systems" in Goleta, CA (Near Santa Barbara).
One of my old grad advisers was looking for C programmers for a fast
multiprocessor in development.  This may be the `Chi 7.'

--eugene miya
  NASA Ames Res. Ctr.
  {hplabs,ihnp4,dual,hao,vortex}!ames!aurora!eugene
  emiya at ames-vmsb.ARPA