nroff driver table format

James M. Scardelis frodo at wlcrjs.UUCP
Sat Nov 24 17:10:34 AEST 1984

Would one of you wonderful wizard-types out there be so kind as to
provide me with a definition of the format of the nroff terminal driver
tables . I'm trying to get a driver for nroff that will take advantage of
my Swintec daisy-wheel printer, which is a Diablo 630/620 compatable. It
has half-linefeed, settable HMI,VMI, etc. If anyone has such a driver
table (for the Diablo 630), or can provide me with directions as to
how to go about making my own, I would *really* appreciate it.

					Jim Scardelis
					ihnp4!wlcrjs!frodo
					ihnp4!akgua!sol1!s211
					1891 at NJIT-EIES.Mailnet@MIT-MULTICS.ARPA