Shell Program Anthology Proposal

Roy Falk rpf at ptsfa.UUCP
Sat Oct 27 09:22:24 AEST 1984

       Attention shell programmers:  Do	 you  have  shell  programs
       that either do useful, amusing or instructive things?

       If you are willing to send them	to  me	via  mail,  I  will
       collect	them  and  submit  a  follow  up article in about a
       month.  In that article I will  categorize  and	publish	 an
       anthology  of  the  submitted programs, giving author credit
       when appropriate.

       For my purpose, the  programs  need  not	 be  original,	but
       please give credit when the author is known.

       Novices note:  No submissions will be rejected or ridiculed;
       my  intention  is  only	to  collect,  learn  and share with
       others.	This is	not intended to	be a  contest  or  critique
       session,	just plain old sharing.

       Have fun.

--
				 Roy Falk
			       Pacific Bell

       {ihnp4,ucbvax,cbosgd,decwrl,amd,fortune,zehntel}!dual!ptsfa!rpf