Help, please, on a UNIX seminar

Bob Miorelli miorelli at pwa-b.UUCP
Mon Oct 8 23:07:50 AEST 1984

I am scheduled to give a talk on the Unix operating system sometime
in the next two weeks.  The audience will by my peers (systems programmers)
who work on the large IBM systems here.  These people know nothing
other than IBM (I suspect that they have those three magic letters
embroidered on their undergarments.)  Anyway, what types of things should I
cover ??  I am planning on calling the talk "What is UNIX?".  This
will have to be a 2-hour seminar that comes down to "An introduction
to UNIX for people who never expect to log on to a UNIX system".
Hints, suggestions, references, etc. will be greatly appreciated.

Please MAIL all responses, and of course, MANY THANKS.

--

-->BoB Miorelli, Pratt & Whitney Aircraft
decvax!philabs!pwa-b!miorelli