HELP!! Need online Help system for UNIX users.

Susan Duchene duchene at noscvax.UUCP
Tue Oct 23 08:35:15 AEST 1984

        We are looking for a help system for novice  UNIX  users.
        Without  training,  novice  users may not know what to do
        next.  Many of our users sign on and then can't  remember
        which  commands  they need to accomplish their tasks.  An
        initial thought  was  to  put  a  permuted  index  online
        somehow, but being informed about similar systems already
        in use would be very helpful.  Please respond if you know
        about  any  complete HELP software packages or other work
        being done in this area.

                Susan S. Duchene
                ARPA:   duchene at nosc
                UUCP:   ...ucbvax!sdcsvax!noscvax!duchene