Callan Unistar 300 users unite!

Janet M. Walker walker at noscvax.UUCP
Wed Oct 31 04:11:35 AEST 1984

(Sorry to post this to the net but I can't find the pathway) --
I don't know if you're interested in anything other than a Callan  300
but  we  have  several  100's  with  floppy drives, 10Mgb winchesters,
expanded memory (one 256K, another 512).  We  also  have  an  ethernet
controller  we  are  trying  to  install  and sure could use some help
there.

--
  Janet M. Walker,     Code 722    MILNET/ARPANET: walker at nosc
  Naval  Ocean  Systems  Center    UUCP: [ihnp4,akgua,decvax,dcdwest,ucbvax]!