4.2BSD Manual Availability

John Bruner jdb at mordor.UUCP
Wed Oct 31 02:53:04 AEST 1984

>     If the cover would be redesigned, how about make sure the titles
>     are together in one spot?  As for now, i am thinking to mark
>     each volume with a diff. color pen but can't make up my mind
>     what colors to use.

As a step further in this direction, how about different colors for
the plastic binders (comb, spiral, whatever it's called)?  Then it
would be easier to pick the desired manual out of a stack (or a
bookcase) without linear searching through the set until the right
one is located.

Of course, some of us (like me) are colorblind, but I still think
it would be helpful.
--
  John Bruner (S-1 Project, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
  MILNET: jdb at mordor.ARPA [jdb at s1-c]	(415) 422-0758