How Much for UNIX???

jbarton at uiucuxc.UUCP jbarton at uiucuxc.UUCP
Wed Oct 31 05:46:00 AEST 1984

Please bear with me here.  I need some information.
We have a Dec 11/780 (virtually empty) and we're
interested in developing a fairly simple inventory
tracking system on it using UNIX and C.  Unfortunately,
we also need a communications package and a UNIX license.

Does anybody out there have any idea where I could find
out how much this would cost?  Or better yet does anybody
know?

The system we have currently exists on a Contractor Machine
a CDC after having been transferred from Boeing and is
programmed in FORTRAN, COBOL and System 2000.   (Please
don't ask me how!)  It's total size is around 2 megs.

				Thanks.
				Jan