A new newsgroup net.rtingres (Maybe?)

Jeff Anton anton at ucbvax.ARPA
Fri Mar 1 03:08:02 AEST 1985

It's true that the net has had very little traffic conserning ingres
problems.  Most of the traffic relates to people finding or thinking
they have found bugs.  I think it would not be wise to limit the discussion
to RTI Ingres.  There are many sites with the university version who
could add to the group.  I don't think there is enough traffic to warrent
a group, but is there enough disintrest to warrent a mailing list?

If someone want to discuss the matter, why not use this group?
Of course, if you are running the VMS version, use should not
be interested in net.unix.  We all know the anything other then
UNIX is repulsive to the nature of computing. (-:

--
C knows no bounds.
					Jeff Anton