Thanks for the help... RCS/VARARGS

David Chinn chinn at butler.UUCP
Tue Apr 22 08:54:59 AEST 1986

Much appreciation is expressed to those who
posted/sent help to my problem with VARARGS and RCS.

Thanks to the net, I actually did get it to run;
apparently varargs was being incorrectly used and I
was able to correct; however a helpful nearby site
sent me another copy of the sources which compiled
first time... nothing like using something that works.

				Thanks Once Again

    ... uw-beaver                                david m chinn
	   !{tikal,teltone}                      box 639
	       !dataio!butler!chinn     	 redmond,  wash 98073

	... may the bird of happiness award you with a drumstick...